CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Tah Dah!!! The Local Collection in Faneuil Hall finally opened and here are some opening night photos. It was Friday night - and I took the rest of the weekend off from sewing and what not to take in all the fun and sun with my family for all my hard work :)

Me and my momma mia whom was a super big help to get the show on the road!

The Hubs also came to show his support :)
And the Sis... the other men stayed home to watch the kiddies since it was a late night (they'll be able to see it in due time)

Some Aunties....






Hope to get back in touch here soon, and I have a cruise coming up next week so I'll be out of touch again!!! So dont forget about me!!!!

xoxo
Krissy

3 *I'd love to hear what you have to say*:

Jessica Radick

wow, some really cute and absolutely adorable stuff! Love it!


http://jeansandatshirtmom.blogspot.com/

Annie

How exciting! Congrats to you! You have ADORABLE items - I know you'll be great :)

Holly Lefevre

Wonderful. Look at at that fabulousness! Congrats. Hard work pays off!