CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brand New Year















Happy New Year!
Above are a bunch of pictures taken of my beautiful kids enjoying their santa hats this year in their Pajamas, or which we call them "kichees" (old family word thats just stuck over the generationgs i guess).
Right now I am trying to get out of holiday mode, my holiday mode consists of lots of family time, relaxing and reorganizing - only thing it doesnt really involve was making new items for HollieK's so I just started this week to work on some Valentine's Day items for HollieK's on Etsy and for the little shop nearby that now carries some of my items :) Im finding it hard to fit it all in though. Funny how a month of chaotic holidays can throw your whole schedule off!
I am going to try to update my new items here and progress as things move on for 2010.
Again Happy 2010, and hoping for a happy and successful one all you hard working ladies out there!

0 *I'd love to hear what you have to say*: