CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Tutus coming


I am finally out of my holiday rutt :)

Pictured is a white tutu I made with a red satin waste band and with simple but charming white ribbon containing red dashes.

I guess creating this one was getting out of the holiday spirit, so it is definitely ready to be worn for Valentines Day on all those charming little ladies out there! Also my modeling niece Amber found the left over Santa hat laying around my house and I couldn't help but snag a few cute pictures of her in it. I suppose it doesn't help sell the Tutu for Valentine's Day but it was so cute I needed to share and hoped all would see beyond the Santa hat and realize its a versatile tutu, as all are!

If I was a young girl again, I'd be wearing a Tutu everyday, especially if Mommy made them hehe.

Enjoy, I should have another Valentines Day style posted soon, Red with White felt hearts throughout!
Good Day All,
Kristyn