CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday, my 1st Post of the week!

Hey all its Friday and Thanks goodness because I drove to work this morning wondering if I was going to make it without falling asleep at the wheel, so I gave Laura a ring to keep me up. She just started her own blog (finally), she’s super crafty as well and is fantastic with home projects too, stop by and give her a “holla”  some time :)

One item today I was psyched to see was over at Project Mommyhood, ummm their going to giveway a pair of Elevens! I love that brand, Jacoby’s first shoes were a pair of blue See Kai Run’s. This brand is fantastic for their feet, so comfy, bendy and what other than super cute!



I have a few confessions too:



1. I’ve been so busy sewing I haven’t had much time to think about a blog post this week :(


2. I don’t think I am going to have all that I want accomplished for the store opening on the 30th (will have enough, just not as much as I planned :( )


3. Im beyond tired today that Im thinking of leaving work early


4. Jacoby has completely kicked my butt this week between his doctor visits, tantrums, non-sleeping bit, not-eating bit, and thoroughly pushing my buttons! He must know I’ll always love him anyway.

5. He’s getting a hair cut today and Im scared their going to cut too much from his mom and I will be sad, pout, pout.


6. I really need a hair appointment, but probably won’t make one for another 2 months, typical.


7. Oh yes, and I D.D’s new Cheddar Bagel Twists!



Yesterday I had the day off to attend Camryn’s Spring concert at preschool and it was so dang cute! I love to see her actually participating and not standing there with a pout on her face in embarrassment. I was video taping and almost broke down in tears I was so happy to see her enjoying it with her classmates. We then took her, Jacoby and my niece Grace out for icecream because it was beauuuttiful out yesterday. I’d love to post the video of the class singing, but im not too sure all parents would a appreciate that if they new… Im not having a waiver go around for them to sign either, nice thinking!

 
Have a great weekend all! & I hope to have more to share next week, as this week My Heaven was quite weak : /



Happy Friday to all you new followers!!!!




Xoxo


Krissy

7 *I'd love to hear what you have to say*:

Unknown

What a cute little guy...how could you NOT love him! Yup, I think they know we'll love them no matter what!

I'm your new Friday Friend follower!

~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com
(I'm giving away a cute kids prayer book...come enter!)

B

Love love love your blog :)

Anonymous

My babe hasn't had her hair cut yet. I'm not ready, lol. I'm your newest follower from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. I love you blog. Can't wait to read more.

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

Shannon

Just dropping by from New Friend Friday! I have a bad habit of postponing hair appointments too, even when I really need them! Haha! Have a good weekend!

Drop by when you can...
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

Mayra

Your Jacoby is so cute!!


My toddler is always pushing my buttons as well!! Thy know we live them regardless!!


Love your cutesy site!

Have a great weekend!!

Melissa

Aw, I'm so glad you played! Your blog is super cute-I'm now following you and I look forward to getting to know you better!


Cute cute little boy :)

E

Look at his hair! Sigh. I wish mine looked the same...only a little longer, you know :)