Hey all its Friday and Thanks goodness because I drove to work this morning wondering if I was going to make it without falling asleep at the wheel, so I gave Laura a ring to keep me up. She just started her own blog (finally), she’s super crafty as well and is fantastic with home projects too, stop by and give her a “holla” some time :)
One item today I was psyched to see was over at Project Mommyhood, ummm their going to giveway a pair of Elevens! I love that brand, Jacoby’s first shoes were a pair of blue See Kai Run’s. This brand is fantastic for their feet, so comfy, bendy and what other than super cute!
I have a few confessions too:
1. I’ve been so busy sewing I haven’t had much time to think about a blog post this week :(
2. I don’t think I am going to have all that I want accomplished for the store opening on the 30th (will have enough, just not as much as I planned :( )
3. Im beyond tired today that Im thinking of leaving work early
5. He’s getting a hair cut today and Im scared their going to cut too much from his mom and I will be sad, pout, pout.
6. I really need a hair appointment, but probably won’t make one for another 2 months, typical.