Getting ready for another crazy holiday weekend. Anyone else traveling too and fro to make sure your kids are daunted off to every bit of you families?? I sometimes find holidays to be quite stressful for many of these reasons. I just feel bad I can't accommodate everyone to see my darling beautiful kids!!!! :)
I need to appologize for my absence lately on here. I usually have things to post all the time, new creations and what not. I've been hard at work creating so eventually I'll have a ton of cute things to show you what I've been up to. I just haven't had a chance to photograph these things. I'll will be setting up a special post in the next few weeks of all the wonderful things I will be selling in at the Local Collection in Faneuil Hall come May.
BTW - Here's a few for Friday Confessional, sooo fun! check it out :)
I dont feel bad giving TMI because I noticed many others have and I dont mind, so...
1. I purchased way too many concert tickets for this summer than I can probably fit in or afford
2. I "also" do not wear a bra unless I have something you could see through, for the most part. Having kids took my boobs away!
3. I usually only make time to brush and floss once a day, but tell the dentist I do it twice.
4. I hate working for "corporate america," my husband does not want to believe me but Im ready to quit any day now
5. I can't go into a fabric store (or almost any type of store) and spend less than $35, so I try to go to any stores as little as possible.
6. I have an obsessive cleaning "disorder." If i see a dust bunny, its gone in seconds. If i spot a crumb on the counter, its gone in seconds (yet my house is still a disaster!)
Any fun confessionals from you?????