Friday, April 9, 2010
First I have some confessions for Friday Confessionals with Glamazon Mormon Mom:
1. I almost had a mental breakdown yesterday, and a good cry was what the doctor order I guess (I feel better today, the thing about being a woman I guess right?)
3. My hubby wants to get my son a haircut and I am soooo against it because I love playing with his awesome blonde hair
4. I ate a salad for lunch but was still hungry so had a peanut butter sandwich too
5. Last night I instilled in my brain I was going to call out of work and then my 18 month old son was super moody and needy this morning so figured we’ll drop him off with my mom and just head to work instead. (I truly am a good mom though!)
6. I now smell like peanut butter and am worried its draping on my face somewhere!
7. I am not a cuddler and enjoy my “own” space in bed
8. My hubby hates it and always tries to crowd me and wrap his legs and arms around me
9. I think I have an over heating issue problem at night (some may say its hyper thyroid, but I have yet to be diagnosed, plus I cant sit still and can not gain weight, but is that a problem)
10. I need a vacation (and snuck one in with my mom, niece and daughter in May, then told my hubby about it, woops)
Wow I now sound like a horrible wife today… I really am not, I love and adore the hubby, he’s wonderful, sweet, loving, helping, usually understanding, and handsome :)
Speaking of hubby, here’s a pic of him scooping Jacoby up to bring inside after he kept having to stop him from trying to jump in our pool off the deck last night that still has the winter cover on it and practically swamp water in it.